If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us using the Contact link(s).
2) INFORMATION COLLECTION:
a) Information you provide:
Afterboardlcggame collects data from you at various points on the Service, including as described just below:
Account Registration (Customer account) / Profile / Message Boards, Forums, Blogs, and Chats / Online Store / Customer Service.
Whatever the activity may be, we will only collect information to the extent it is reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and our legitimate business objectives. If you do not want to submit certain information when requested, you may not be able to access certain areas on our Service or take advantage of certain features of our Service. You may choose to voluntarily submit other information to us through the Service that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
b) Information collected automaticaly:
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by apps and websites that you visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, fulfill your preferences, and to provide information to the owners of websites.
Cookies are pieces of information placed on your device when you visit a website that act as a unique tag to identify your browser. We use "cookies" to enhance your experience at our Service and to help us understand how you interact with our Service. For example, a cookie may allow us to remember certain things based on your IP address, such as the time and duration of your visits, how you navigated through our content, and where you exited a particular site.
c) Information from other sources:
We also obtain information about you from third party sources:
* Data brokers or resellers from which we purchase Demographic Data to supplement the data we collect.
* Social networks or gaming platforms (such as Steam or Twitch) when you grant us permission to access data such as Contact Data, Demographic, Data, Profile Data, Contacts and Content.
* Partners with which we offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities provide us Contact Data, Demographic Data, Profile Data, Contacts and Content.
3) INFORMATION USE:
Afterboardlcggame retains the information we collect only as long as necessary to fulfill the business and commercial purposes for which it was collected.
4) SHARING INFORMATION:
Tournament and Organized Play.
If you engage in organized play, your full name, AfterplayerPRO number, city, state, nationality, username and email will be accessible by authorized tournament organizers, retail locations that are part of AFTER GAME members of the AFTER GAME community that are adjudicating organized play events, and prize fulfillment Service Providers. These parties are independent of Afterboardlcggame , but they are contractually prohibited from using your information for any other purpose than that for which it was provided to them, and they agree to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of information they receive from us. Your information may also be disclosed to members of the AFTER BOARD community who are engaged in investigating violations of tournament rules and the Code of Conduct. Additionally, your full name, city, and country may appear in online leaderboards and organized play event results. Video Data may also be available to tournament organizers and retail locations that are part of the AFTER BOEARD community if you participate in organized play activities.
5) CHILDREN INFORMATION:
Afterboardlcggame refused to sell stuff under 16 years.
Ask in case off a authorisation to your parents or tutor, and ask us a a signed agreement request.
This one must be signed/dated and returned to us to be accepted or not by us.
6) SOCIAL MEDIAS:
We offer parts of our Service through websites, locations, platforms, and services operated, owned, or controlled by separate entities. In addition, we integrate technologies operated, owned, or controlled by separate entities into parts of our Service. Some examples include:
* Links: Our Service includes links to websites, platforms, and other services not operated or controlled by us.
* Social Media: We'll don't use any links that'll linked and engaged with any social Medias. The Twitter or Facebook account from afterboadlcggame are managed separately from the afterboadlcggame.kinheshop.com site.
7) ANALYTICS AND ADVERTISING:
We use one analytic provider, Google Analytics, to help us analyze your use of the Service, compile statistic reports on the Service’s activity, and provide other services relating to Service activity and internet usage.
8) YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES:
* Review and Updating Account Information:
If you have registered an account, you may at any time review or update the Contact Data in your account through your account settings or by contacting us as set forth in the section entitled Contact Us below. Please be sure to include in your message the name of the feature for which you registered and the email address you used to register so that we can verify your request. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
* Tracking Technology Choices:
- Cookies and GIFs. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
- App-Specific Technologies. You can reset your mobile Ad ID at any time through your device settings, which will allow you to limit the use of information collected about you. For information on how to do this on Apple devices, visit Apple.com or https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074. For information on how to do this on Android devices, visit Google.com. You can stop all collection of information via an app by uninstalling the app.
- Location-Identifying Technologies. The location data collected through an app depends on your device settings and app permissions. You can exercise choice over the location data collected through our apps by (i) for GPS data, disabling location in your device settings or disabling location permissions to that app; (ii) for Bluetooth data, disabling Bluetooth and any Bluetooth scanning option in your device settings; or (iii) for WiFi data, disabling WiFi and any WiFi scanning option in your device settings. You can stop collection of all location data via an app by uninstalling the app.
- Do Not Track. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to online services you visit. Note, however, there is no industry consensus as to what site and app operators should do with regard to these signals. Accordingly, we do not monitor or take action with respect to “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms.
Please be aware that if you disable or remove Tracking Technologies some parts of the Service may not function correctly.
* Analytics and Interest-Based Advertising:
If you do not want Afterboardlcggame to send you more promotional emails about products, services or events,it's rare but it can happen sometimes, just emails us with "Nor more promotional emails" as words request. We'll erase the case in our system.
* Your European Privacy Rights:
If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Service. You also have the right to data portability, right to be forgotten, and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Service. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us as set forth in the section entitled Contact Us above and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a European supervisory authority.
9) DATA SECURITY:
Afterboardlcggame takes reasonable steps to help protect the security and integrity of any information you provide to us by implementing and maintaining administrative, physical, and technical safeguards. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our Service.
10) INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OR INFORMATION:
Afterboardlcggame is based in Belgium and the information it collects is Belgium law.
If you are accessing the Service from outside Belgium, please be aware that information collected through the Service may be transferred across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world, including the Belgium Data protection laws in Belgium and other jurisdictions may be different from those of your country of residence. By using the Service, you are expressly consenting to the transfer to and from, processing, usage, sharing, and storage of your information, including personal data, in Belgium as well as other jurisdictions where afterbopardlcggame conducts business or provides services. If your data is collected in the United Kingdom, or other European Union countries or Switzerland, we will transfer your personal data subject to appropriate safeguards, such as Standard Contractual Clauses.
12) CONTACT US:
By mail to:
or through the contact form of the site.
To: Eric Maes
Note: I or We are available only from Monday through Friday, from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm (Belgium Hours time).